Friday, November 9, 2012

Wisemen

 Good morning and happy Friday to you all!  Time for another challenge from Christmas Stampin' All Year Long and I know it's one you are going to like: Anything Goes!!  Yep, I know you all like that, 'cause we always have a LOT of entries when anything goes.  We don't have a sponsor this week, but that doesn't mean there isn't a prize.  I just don't know what it is yet.  : )  But if you hop on over to the CSAYL blog, you will find out the prize and all the details.  Plus, you'll get to see the awesome creations of the rest of the DT.
I hope you are getting a good head start on your Christmas cards.  I think I finished all I need for this year (which means I met my goal of having them finished before December 1st) and am working on a buffer for next year.  If you play along this week, it means one more card done!

Challenges:
Pretty Palette #74--white, red, black, gray
Clearly Inspired Challenge #63--critters (I've never used camels before!)
JUGS #161--sketch
Our Creative Corner--silhouettes
Card Mania #7--embossing (I embossed "Peace" with black embossing powder)

Supplies:
Stamps: DRS Designs "Wisemen"; Clear Dollar Stamps "Elegant Flourishes"
Punches: Fiskars "Upper Crest" border punch
SU! real red ink and ribbon; gray pearls;glitter pen

10 comments:

chrissy xx said...

JUst GORgeous Heather.
LOve your colours and the way you have used this ribbon..FABulous idea.
Chrissyxx

Fabiola said...

Heather! elle est d'une élégance ta carte, magnifique, biz

Sue said...

This is gorgeous. I love the image and the flourishes. The way you have added the ribbon looks fabulous.

Thank you for taking part in the Card Mania Challenge

Sue

Romaine said...

What a great Christmas image! Thanks for sharing it with us at MTME pretty palette!

Tracy Wray aka Trak said...

BEAUTIFUL card very well thoughtout beautiful colours ..Thank you for playing along at Card Mania Challenges!

Anonymous said...

Lovely card. I like the die cut at the bottom of the focal image and the way you used the ribbon. Thanks for joining us at MTME! Tracy

Dawn said...

Stunning, love the image and how you have used the ribbon as little tags. Thanks for joining in at My Time Made Easy. x

Mary said...

Very pretty! The image is beautiful and the colors from the Pretty Palette challenge work great for this card! Thanks for playing along!

Lisa Kind said...

Very pretty! I love the silhouette stamps! Thanks for playing our Pretty Palette challenge!

Mervi said...

Hi Heather,
so stylish creation, beautiful card;-))m