Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Cute Reindeer

Sorry to all affected that this post is a bit overdue.  I had some computer issues and wasn't able to get my photo uploaded until today.  So, I'm a little late, but welcome to a new challenge from Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.  As always, we are a month-long anything (Christmas-related) goes challenge.
This is my absolute favorite image from Bugaboo, unfortunately it seems to be retired.  So sad.  I hope you will get a chance to play along with us this month.  It's getting quite close to Christmas, so if you haven't started on your Christmas cards, this is a good excuse to get started.

Supplies:
Stamps: Bugaboo Stamps "Plush Reindeer" digi
Dies: Spellbinders "Classic Circles, large"; PTI "Fancy Flakes" snowflake

Challenges:
Creative Fingers Challenge #119--anything goes
Alphabet Challenge--R is for Recipe (I used ribbon, digi stamp, dies/punches)
A Gem of A Challenge #181--snowflakes

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Awww what a cute Reindeer Heather and I love the background paper! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.
Tammy x

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

Helen x